dermcare Vitiligo Support Solution (0.5 oz)
Vitiligo is a chronic disorder that causes depigmentation in patches of skin . It occurs when the melanocytes, the cells responsible for skin pigmentation which are derived from the neural crest, die or are unable to function. The precise pathogenesis, or cause, of vitiligo is complex and not yet fully understood. Although the cause is unknown, current Traditional Chinese Medicine research has suggested that Psoralea fruit extract can stimulate melanogenesis in some patients with vitiligo.
Net volume: 1/2 oz. net vol.
Manufactured by: Kamwo Herbs
Apply 3 times daily to affected area. Full course of treatment: 2-4 months. Apply to small affected area to test skin sensitivity.
Ingredients: Psoralea Fruit 15% extract in alcohol solution
- magnesium stearate
- zinc oxide
Storage: Keep container tightly closed. Store at 15° to 30°C (59°-86°F) in a dry area.
WARNING: Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
This product may cause allergic reaction in some individuals. Test on a small area before use. Discontinue if irritation or rash appears.
When using this product:
- consult a health care professional before use if pregnant or breastfeeding
- avoid contact with the eyes or mucous membranes
- do not bandage tightly or use with a heating pad
- do not apply on wounds, irritated or damaged skin
- do not use other than as directed as such use may be dangerous
Stop use and contact your doctor if:
- condition worsens
- symptoms persist for more than 7 days
- symptoms clear up and occur again within a few days
- excessive irritation develops
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.