For the temporary relief of minor aches and pains of muscles and joints associated with simple backache, arthritis, sprains, bruises and strains.
Net wt. 0.08 fl oz.
Manufactured by: Sanming Pharmaceutical Factory, Fujian China
Directions: Adults and children of 2 years of age or older: apply many drops to the affected area and rub in evenly for a few minutes, 3 times a daily.
- Wintergreen, 40% (Topical analgesic)
- Menthol, 15% (Topical analgesic)
- Camphor, 6% (Topical analgesic)
- Eucalyptus, 18% (Topical analgesic)
- Peppermint, 15% (Topical analgesic)
- Lavender oil, 6% (Topical analgesic)
For external use only!
Do not use:
- on wounds or damaged skin
- if excessive irritation develops
- other than as directed as such use may be dangerous
When using this product:
- do not bandage tightly
- avoid contact with the eyes or mucous membranes
Stop use and contact your doctor if:
- condition worsens
- symptoms persist for more than 7 days
- symptoms clear up and occur again within a few days
When using for pain of arthritis if:
- in conditions affecting children under 12 years of age
- redness is present
- pain persists for more than 10 days.
Keep this and all drugs out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.