dermcare TCM Fungistat (1 oz)
Indicated for management of symptoms associated with tinea parasitic (Fungal) infections (i.e. athletes foot, ringworms, jock-itch).
This product is not restricted to Athletes Foot, it is widely used for symptoms associated with a variety of fungal infections.
Net wt: 1.0oz.
Directions: Apply thinly twice daily, or as directed by a TCM practitioner.
To prevent recurrent athletes foot, it is recommended that users practice good hygiene by doing the following:
- Keep your feet as dry as possible, particularly between the toes where moisture can accumulate
- Wear cotton socks, and change them at least once a day
- Avoid tight, closed toed shoes. The moisture and heat built up by this type of footwear can cause athlete's foot fungus to thrive
- Never go barefoot in public places. Always wear some sort of shoe, such as sandals or flip flops
- Use a foot powder to keep your feet dry. Plain cornstarch makes a great foot dusting powder
- Always wash your socks in the hot water setting of the washer
- Concentrated Extract of Tu Jin Pi
- Bai Bu
- Huo Xiang
- Salicyclic Acid
- White Petrolatum
WARNING: External use only.
Dermcare TCM Fungistat is a natural herbal remedy indicated for the management of symptoms associated with tinea fungal infections such as athletes foot, ringworms, jock-itch.