External Analgesic Topical Patch
For cool, soothing, temporary relief of minor aches and pains of muscles and joints associated with simple backache, arthritis, sprains, bruises, and strains.
10 Plasters: each plaster 10 x 28cm (3.9 x 11 inches)
Methyl Salicylate 10% Topical analgesic
Menthol 6% Topical analgesic
Inactive Ingredients: Acacia catechu (Er Cha) stem extract, Chinese Rhubarb (Da Huang) root, Taraxacum (Pu Gong Ying) herb, Dragon's blood (Xue Jie) resin, Drynaria (Gu Sui Bu) rhizome, Fossilized bone (Long Gu), Gardenia (Zhi Zi) fruit, Japanese Honeysuckle (Jin Yin Hua) flower, Safflower (Hong Hua) stamen, Dipsaci asperi (Xu Duan) root, Somalian Myrrh (Mo Yao) gum resin.
- Allergy Alert! Do not use if you are allergic to aspirin or salicylates.
- For External Use Only.
- Do not use on wounds or on irritated or damaged skin.
- Avoid contact with the eyes or mucous membranes.
- Do not bandage tightly.
Stop use and contact your doctor:
- If condition worsens.
- If symptoms clear up and occur again within a few days.
- If symptoms persist for more than 7 days.
- If nausea, vomiting, abdominal discomfort, diarrhea, or skin rash occurs.
- If excessive irritation on the skin develops.
- If using for pain of arthritis:
-if redness is present
-if pain persists for more than 10 days.
Keep out of reach of children to avoid accidental poisoning. If swallowed, get medical help or contact Poison Control Center right away.
Directions: Adults and children 2 years and older: Remove the protective film backing and apply plaster to affected area. Do not use more than 3-4 times per day. Do not apply to extremely hairy skin. Highly adhesive plaster may hurt skin upon removal. Children under 2 years of age should not use; you should consult a doctor.
Storage: Keep container tightly closed. Once opened, fold the opening and keep pressed closed with a clip. Store at room temperature.
These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA . This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease